Which is best domain name registrar ?I would rank it as follows, best hosting company like A2 hosting as they provide better service. Now, you can move your website in under few hours, but moving domain registration is hectic. So, what i usually do is, if i want to register a domain name, say SparkTrix.com, i would go to NameCheap.com or Bigrock, Register it. Open A2 Hosting cPanel, Add domain name, direct Nameserver to its DNS names. And that’s it. You may now start a blog by installing wordpress.
How to Register Domain Name ?
- Goto NameCheap.com
- Enter the name you want to search for, check availability, if yes,
- click Add to Cart or Buy Now
- Register for new account or Sign in
- Give “Address Details”,
- Enter Payment details ( debit/credit )
- Confirm your payment after checking final cart price.
- Complete payment, You’ll see Receipt Generated- Download it.
- An email confirming your payment receipt
- Another with all those DNS names, Cpanel Link, IP number, FTP link etc.
How to Change DNS NameServers ?So you’ve finally registered a new domain name for your blog or business.
How much does it cost to register a new website name ?Namecheap gives one of the best offers available for domain name for sure,
- .Com domain for $10.98/year
- Free WhoisGuard Privacy Protection for life ( as long as it you renews )
How it Differs from Godaddy’s $0.99 domain ?
- Godaddy offers $0.99 for first year when you register for two years, the price for 2nd year is $15+
- WhoIs protection is not Free