NameCheap Managed WordPress Hosting EasyWP with an affordable price tag finally launched after being in beta for almost two years.
For those who’re looking for cheap but reliable managed wp hosting from a trusted brand, EasyWP is for you.
Table of Contents
What is EasyWP from NameCheap?
EasyWp is a managed wordpress hosting solution from NameCheap unlike other hosting providers the set up here is very simple as the name says & cost too is very budget friendly.
The reason why people look for Managed WordPress hosting is the issues that comes with a Shared Hosting Services like,
- High number of Sites on a single server
- More often downtime
- Limits on Visitors ( resource usage )
- Slow Performance ( Page loading speed )
- Unreliable customer support
- Not so easy set up process
To name a few,
But the problem with Managed Hosting is its COST.
If it is under budget range say $5/m, a lot of people would pick Managed Hosting than Shared hosting which costs almost the same.
You couldn’t find a managed wordpress hosting that costs less than $10 .
Let’s take few examples,
- BlueHost Managed Hosting starts at $19.95/month.
- SiteGround Managed Hosting starts at $80/month
- A2Hosting Managed hosting starts at $32.00/month
- GoDaddy Managed Hosting starts at $8.99/month
- WPEngine Managed Hosting starts at $35/month
As you can see, none of the familiar names we know in the hosting industry provides Managed Hosting service for less than $8 for the basic plan.
NameCheap has made it so easy for people to avail Managed WordPress hosting with as low as $3.88/m.
Since the service was launched, a lot of things have been improved, upgraded, new features also been introduced as well.
Now the product is ready and so they’ve finally launched it to public out of beta.
You can try EasyWP Managed Hosting for as little as just $1/month.
You save more when you choose yearly billing, as you can see, there are three plans in EasyWP,
- EasyWP Starter – $14.94/year, with 50% OFF
- EasyWP Turbo – $44.88/ year, with 35% Off
- EasyWP Supersonic – $19.88/ Year, with 80% OFF
If you’re going to pick up monthly plan,
- EasyWP starter – $3.88/month
- EasyWP Turbo – $7.88/month
- EasyWP Supersonic – $11.88/month
- 1x WordPress website installed and ready to go
- Powered by Namecheap cloud
- Easy Backups and Restores
- SFTP & Database Access
- Temporary EasyWP Free domain
- Support for your namecheap domains
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 24/7 Namecheap support included
The Starter Plan supports upto 50,000 visitors per month while the next plan can handle page visits upto 200,000 visits/month.
The most powerful Supersonic plan can handle page visits upto 500,000 / month.
Choosing Right Plan?
Which Plan should you go for ? It all depends on how many pageviews your site gets per month.
If you’re just starting, i would suggest you go with the Turbo plan which can handle upto 2lakhs visitors per month.
Do you expect your site grow faster, then don’t hesitate to go with Easy Supersonic plan which for the first year costs only $19.88.
So if in case you’re not satisfied and want to downgrade to Turbo or Starter plan, you may do it anytime.
You’ll have nice support team from NameCheap, they’re super friendly when it comes to solving technical issues or any other issues that we may face with our server.
Namecheap has developed a custom cloud platform for this service, so unlike other services, sharing same server with multiple sites, your site doesn’t get affected if someone’s site gets peak traffic.
One thing i would like to inform here is, EasyWP don’t have cPanel , all you have is custom built dashboard with everything you’ll need in simplified interface.
If you would need File Manager, you’ve access to SFTP , so you can access files & folders via Filezilla.
For those who have domain name registered with other registrars like GoDaddy or any others, sorry to say, EasyWP currently don’t support other domain registrars.
So How can i add my domain if it’s not registered on NameCheap?
You need to Transfer it to NameCheap and then complete set up process.
Please do remember, either you need to register a domain with NameCheap or should transfer it to them to run your site on EasyWp.
If you’ve any questions on EasyWP managed hosting or have already tried it ? Do post your thoughts on comments.